Our next application process opens May 1, 2024.
The application deadline is July 15, 2024.
The Scholarship Committee is composed of select volunteers from the WFFAA. Individuals who have a conflict of interest (e.g., family member application, etc.) will abstain from the selection process. Scholarship awards are based on the information submitted by the Applicant during the application process. Only applications which are completed and received by the application deadline will be considered.
- The following criteria will be used in the scholarship selection process:
- Dedication to the Profession
- Financial Need
- Commitment to the Community
- WFFAA will communicate application status with Applicant via email.
- Scholarship awards will be paid directly to the designated educational institution.
Funds will be dispersed within 30 days of invoice to the WFFAA.
Scholarships are awarded annually and are disbursed for Fall/Winter semesters only.
APPLICATIONS DUE BY: JULY 15TH
Selection committee review: July 15 – July 31
Award notifications: August 1
Payment disbursement to educational institution by August 15.
How To Apply
Applications must be completed and submitted by July 15. Incomplete applications or applications submitted after the deadline will not be considered. All applicants must submit the following:
- Completed and signed Scholarship Application, including Financial Information
- Written Letter of Request and Personal Statement (PDF uploaded to the application)
- Copy of a Letter of Enrollment from a post-secondary education institution, indicating acceptance into an accredited degree program or certificate courses in a Medical or Emergency Services (PDF uploaded to the application).
Once you begin the application, you cannot save progress and come back to it later. You must start and and submit during the same session. Please consider this when beginning the application.